Section 504 Professional Development Series - 30197
This six-part professional learning series is designed for novice and experienced Section 504 Coordinators. The series includes three full-day sessions that will be hosted in person and three half-day extension sessions that will be hosted virtually. The sessions are designed to complement one another and address fundamental to advanced Section 504 content. **Course 1 - Addresses basics of Section 504 and the Legal Framework, reinforces basic legal foundations, child find, eligibility, meeting facilitation, and service plans **Course 2 - Explores best practices of the Section 504 Campus Coordinator that support quality Section 504 services and procedural compliance â€“ including Homebound services and Manifestation Determination Review scenarios **Course 3 - Shares advanced Section 504 practices on how leadership can best support Section 504 campus practices and upcoming trends
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Counselors, Directors
Links to virtual sessions will be provided by ESC 11 staff prior to the scheduled virtual sessions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrator Look-fors and Observation & Feedback Coaching in a Clasroom with EBs
- Impact Coaching
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT