Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - VIRTUAL - 30154
In this session, participants will explore activities and services that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement in order to enhance the instructional opportunities of immigrant children and youth.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Virtual Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- HB 4545 Revisited - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online