Nspiring Student Success: Using the TI Nspire to prepare your students for the New STAAR Item Types - 30119
What do they even look like? The 2023 year will hold new challenges for students with the new STAAR item types. This session will uncover the exciting resources available through the TI Nspire Calculator platform. In the morning, participants will cover the many features of the TI Nspire Calculator. In the afternoon, participants will use the free resources to help students prepare for the new item types. This session is recommended for beginner and proficient users of the TI Nspire Calculator.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session 2
- Bridging the Gap: Integrating Foundational Reading Skills into 4-12 LAR Tier 1 Instruction
- Elevating Reading Comprehension with Close Reading and Effective Questioning in Secondary ELAR
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Teaching American History: Slavery and the Constitution - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online