Nspiring Student Success: Using the TI Nspire to prepare your students for the New STAAR Item Types - 30119
What do they even look like? The 2023 year will hold new challenges for students with the new STAAR item types. This session will uncover the exciting resources available through the TI Nspire Calculator platform. In the morning, participants will cover the many features of the TI Nspire Calculator. In the afternoon, participants will use the free resources to help students prepare for the new item types. This session is recommended for beginner and proficient users of the TI Nspire Calculator.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 2/2/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/2/2023 8:30 am
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Extended Follow-Up: Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- HELP, I Have a Newcomer for Secondary Teachers!
- Read, Write, Speak for Secondary Emergent Bilingual Students
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great
- Technology Leadership Academy