Getting the Most out of Desmos in Secondary Math - Making Your Own Activities and Using Computation Layer - 30118
Are you the independent type? If you like Desmos Classroom but want to make it your own, this session will uncover features like polygraph, marble slides, embedding videos, and other tools. Then, learn to enhance your activity with Computation Layer (CL), the unique coding system that allows for amazing Desmos Activities. This session will explore some CL resources and some of the more common applications. If you want your activity to shine, this is the session for you!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Families Help Your Teen Better Express Themselves Respectfully through Assertiveness - Virtual
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Real Problem Solving - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great
- TexQuest: Support STEM Learning with Gale Resources for Secondary - Virtual