R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math - An Asynchronous Session - 30109
Where does this go? Clothesline Math is a tactile way to represent a number line. Beyond sequencing numbers, this strategy can be used in a diverse and visual way to represent several mathematical skills. This asynchronous session is a must for middle school and Algebra 1 teachers.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Biology Basics and Essentials: Session 2
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in Secondary ELAR and Social Studies Classrooms
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) In Secondary Math and Science
- Enhancing Instruction through Effective Formative Assessments in Grades 6-12 ELAR
- Launching New Secondary ELAR Teachers into Success (Cohort A)
- Launching New Secondary Teachers: Aligning Instruction to Math Standards
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Using Canvas in Social Studies Classrooms - Online