R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30109
Where does this go? Clothesline Math is a tactile way to represent a number line. Beyond sequencing numbers, this strategy can be used in a diverse and visual way to represent several mathematical skills. This asynchronous session is a must for middle school and Algebra 1 teachers.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Empowering Critical Thinkers across Secondary Classrooms
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- PBL+ Summer Academy
- Teaching Genocide Studies -- ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Technology Leadership Academy
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual