STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Multi-Select and Inline Choice - 30105
How do your current instructional math practices align with the new, non-multiple-choice questions for STAAR? One component of the STAAR redesign is the addition of new, non-multiple-choice questions to meet a 75% cap on multiple-choice questions. In this face-to-face session, participants will engage in math instructional strategies to support the following non-multiple choice question types: Multi-Select and Inline Choice.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up!
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources and Picture Books
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual