Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Modules Virtual - 30067
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. You want to manage your Canvas and student learning experiences similar to folders and files in your Google drive, but you don't know quite how to do it in a way that is easy and clear for your students. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to maximize modules in Canvas for organization and clarity.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 8/16/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/16/2022 11:00 am
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- Bored with Boards? Engaging Strategies for Dynamic Discussion Boards - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Digital Escape Rooms with Canvas Mastery Paths
- From Flat to Fresh: Making Feedback Effective with Canvas - Virtual
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Quizzes - Virtual
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online