Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Modules - 30067
It's the workday before school starts, and you are trying to get your Canvas course set up and organized. You want to manage your Canvas and student learning experiences similar to folders and files in your Google drive, but you don't know quite how to do it in a way that is easy and clear for your students. You don't have all day to watch hours of YouTube videos or wander about the school hoping to find someone who knows the answer. Never fear...ESC Region 11 is here! Join this short webinar to learn how to maximize modules in Canvas for organization and clarity.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Canvas for New Teachers Lunch & Learn: Discussions (Virtual) - Virtual
- Driving Inquiry through Film in Social Studies with Retro Report
- Elementary (2-5) ELAR Writing Calibrations and Trend Analysis: STAAR and Beyond
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students