Charter Schools Roundtable - 30065
Join our Charter School Roundtable meeting - VIRTUAL! This meeting will consist of charter-specific information and networking opportunities for charter school leaders. Moreover, participants will learn about TEA legislative updates and upcoming professional development sessions directly from ESC Region 11 experts. NOTE: the October 26, 2022, meeting will be the only face-to-face meeting as it will be held in conjunction with the Pathways to TX CCMR. It will be held from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Business Personnel, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Human Resources Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Impact Coaching
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual