Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - 29970
This session focuses on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives (if appropriate), and collecting data for reporting progress. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in an appropriate and ambitious individualized education program for students receiving special education and related services. The intended audience for this training is special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff responsible for drafting and/or contributing to a student's IEP. This session is aligned with the IEP Content and Development components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, Teacher - General Education
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 12/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC 11, Brandy Pustejovsky ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 12/11/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - January 2024
- TREC Talks - May 2024
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person