Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices - 29936
Participants will review the new Science and Engineering Practices as these developing TEA standards relate to differences in instructional goals for both science and engineering. Participants will gain firsthand experience with literacy strategies for supporting student growth in science and engineering literacy as they relate to student thinking and performance outcomes.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 9/26/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/28/2022 8:30 am
- 10/19/2022 8:30 am
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Online GT 30 Core - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education Experience - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources & Picture Books
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual