Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - 29849
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. The eight-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT
- Restorative Practices Training and Coaching - Northwest ISD
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual