Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face) - 29777
ESC Region 11 staff will provide Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Directors, Coordinators, and leaders serving as the Region 11 LEA point of contact with an opportunity to meet with ESC staff and collaborate with district and charter school colleagues. These face-to-face sessions will include updates and information about state and federal rules and regulations for educating Emergent Bilingual students/English Learners. Guidance and support will be provided for effective program design and implementation. Updates on state and federal issues that affect the instruction and assessment of emergent bilingual students will also be shared.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 4/12/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/25/2022 9:00 am
- 2023 Accountability System TOT for Accountability Leadership
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 - Virtual
- Dublin ISD CCMR Connections Coaching
- Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting 2022-2023 Fall Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online