End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders Virtual - 29667
This session is designed for district-level personnel responsible for training campus-based Language Proficiency Assessment Committees (LPACs) and fulfilling federal and state requirements for emergent bilingual students. Participants will review EOY LPAC processes to effectively train campus LPACs. Additional federal and state requirements for BE/ESL programs to be implemented will be discussed. Please note: If the role in your district/charter is not a director but instead is a coordinator or campus leader/teacher, you are welcome to attend.
Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 71
Registration Deadline 4/4/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/5/2023 9:00 am
- 2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring!
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee
- Special Education Monitoring Series - Root Cause Analysis
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training (VIRTUAL) - Virtual