C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR) - 29624
Learn to use C.E.R. to formulate a constructed and an extended constructed response. This strategy works for all types and genres of writing and will provide consistency across grade levels and other content for writing.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ELAR and Social Studies
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- PBL+ Academy
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual