C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR) - 29624
Learn to use C.E.R. to formulate a constructed and extended constructed response. This strategy works for all types and genres of writing and will provide consistency across grade levels and other content for writing.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 7/15/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/10/2022 8:30 am
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- DRSR Children's Books: Literature That Saves Lives
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online