Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - 29612
Paraprofessionals are essential members of our instructional teams. Identified through a myriad of titles and job descriptions, paraprofessionals' roles and responsibilities have evolved along with the need for increased instructional supports for diverse learners. This session will provide guidance on relationship building, roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder, and strategies to support communication and documentation as outlined in our state guidance document titled "Working with Paraprofessionals."
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - May 2024