Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - 29612
Paraprofessionals are essential members of our instructional teams. Identified through a myriad of titles and job descriptions, paraprofessionals' roles and responsibilities have evolved along with the need for increased instructional supports for diverse learners. This session will provide guidance on relationship building, roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder, and strategies to support communication and documentation as outlined in our state guidance document titled "Working with Paraprofessionals."
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- TexQuest: Support STEM Learning with Gale Resources for Secondary - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual