CTE Counselor Training: CTE Programs -- An Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness - 29601
Career and Technical Education Programs An Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness provides counselors with the opportunity to examine how strong CTE programs can support all students as they prepare for postsecondary success. Participants will explore the components of approved CTE programs of study, including coursework, work-based learning opportunities, and industry-based certifications. In addition, understand how these relate to the individual planning components of a comprehensive counseling program. Participants will review the relationship between CTE and programs of study to federal and state legislation and other initiatives. At the conclusion of this module, participants will have a deeper understanding of the value of CTE programs and be better equipped to work with administrators to create the local infrastructure for CCMR driven by data.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Charter School Personnel, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2022 - CPE CREDIT
- School Counselor PLC (CPE CREDIT) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC (LPC CREDIT) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) - CPE CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only