Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) - 29600
The need for educators at every level to connect rigorous learning standards and specially designed instruction for students with disabilities is more important than ever. Cathy Clapsaddle, Special Education Consultant for Lead4ward, will guide us as we learn more about connecting state learning standards (TEKS) and specially designed instruction. Topics will include understanding the learning standards (TEKS), using data to make TEKS-related decisions about instruction, developing effective PLAAFPs, and adapting instruction to support student learning.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists
This course is a prerequisite to IEP to Action.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 6/16/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Kathy Clapsaddle lead4ward
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2023 8:30 am
- Book Doctor Book Care & Repair
- Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - Virtual
- Sing. Play. Love.
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual