Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) - 29600
The need for educators at every level to connect rigorous learning standards and specially designed instruction for students with disabilities is more important than ever. Cathy Clapsaddle, Special Education Consultant for Lead4ward, will guide us as we learn more about connecting state learning standards (TEKS) and specially designed instruction. Topics will include understanding the learning standards (TEKS), using data to make TEKS-related decisions about instruction, developing effective PLAAFPs, and adapting instruction to support student learning.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 7/13/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Kathy Clapsaddle lead4ward
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/15/2022 8:30 am
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual