The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - 29552
By engaging in simple everyday activities and play, young children develop physical, social, intellectual, and emotional skills as well as build creativity and imagination. As a school leader, how do you support your teachers of early childhood students as they incorporate play and imagination into learning in the classroom? During this session, we will reflect on the "why" behind HB3 and what that should mean for our early childhood teachers. Participants will walk through the necessary components for high-quality pre-kindergarten and kindergarten programs and how to support teachers as they design meaningful activities for students. During our learning journey, participants will be invited to share struggles or strategies and will be provided with opportunities to network as we tackle the important task of supporting early childhood teachers and programs in Region 11.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators
Campus or District Leader of early childhood programs (Prekindergarten and kindergarten)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AI Empowerment for Administrators: How Administrators Can Harness the Potential of ChatGPT - Virtual
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Leaders Using mCLASS
- Legal Updates: What Can We Learn? Series - Virtual
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person