New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs - 29481
Are you a new or novice special education teacher of students with complex access needs (CAN)? Participants must be in their first, second, or third year of teaching students with low-incidence disabilities or those who are medically fragile. These will be face-to-face cohort sessions with online course work (see prerequisites) for Professional Learning Community (PLC) follow-up that is embedded in the sessions. Enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Must be able to commit to attend all 3 days. ) Participants will show certificate of completion for the TX CAN Online Course: A Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor either online ( https://txcan.tea.texas.gov/courses ) or attend face-to-face on 6/22/22 (https://registration.esc11.net/catalog/sessions/29468) or on 7/21/22 (https://registration.esc11.net/catalog/sessions/29469).
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023
- ECSE After-School Series - Virtual
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Introduction to an IEP
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction