Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2 - 29396
This academy will expand upon previous content and allow participants to take a deeper look at two themes from the original Mathematics Achievement Academy -- formative assessment and content-area connections. Participants will explore six components of formative assessment and related implementation considerations. Through hands-on activities focusing on measurement and data, connections will be made to whole-number operations and fraction concepts. Support for diverse learners continues through grade-level mathematics, problem-solving experiences, and discourse strategies. The focus continues to be on tools and supports for improving overall mathematics instruction, student success on statewide assessments, and post-secondary readiness.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Must have attended an original 3-day Mathematics Achievement Academy.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Introduction to Inquiry-Based Learning
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- TEKS Resource System Overview