Special Programs Summer Conference 2022: Recharge: Jump Start Your School - 29373
Jump Start your school year by taking some time to RECHARGE! We are excited to offer a conference designed for teachers and support staff who work with students with disabilities. Our objective is to provide resources, supports, and services that enable general and special education teachers as well as support staff to create a learning environment that allows learners to thrive rather than just survive.
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Complex Needs - 29689
- Differentiated Instruction
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- FBA to BIP: How to Conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment to Develop a Behavior Intervention Plan
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- ONLINE: Building Social Relationships 2 (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- Preparing Educators with Autism Knowledge and Skills
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Technology Leadership Academy
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual