Special Programs Summer Conference 2022: Recharge: Jump Start Your School - 29373
Jump Start your school year by taking some time to RECHARGE! We are excited to offer a conference designed for teachers and support staff who work with students with disabilities. Our objective is to provide resources, supports, and services that enable general and special education teachers as well as support staff to create a learning environment that allows learners to thrive rather than just survive.
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Jump-Start: Using the Bilingual Grammar and Bedrock Literacy Curriculums in the Deaf Education Classroom
- Data Collection
- FBA to BIP: How to Conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment to Develop a Behavior Intervention Plan
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Introduction to an IEP
- Specially Designed Instruction - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual