Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) - 29365
The ADOS-2 is a semi-structured, standardized assessment instrument that includes many play-based activities designed to obtain information in the areas of communication, reciprocal social interactions, and restricted and repetitive behaviors associated with a diagnosis of ASD. In this two-day session, participants will learn more about the administration, scoring, and interpretation of the ADOS-2.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
This session is for licensed or certified personnel only.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Second Edition (DAYC-2)
- Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning, Fourth Edition (DIAL-4)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - Virtual