Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) - 29365
The ADOS-2 is a semi-structured, standardized assessment instrument that includes many play-based activities designed to obtain information in the areas of communication, reciprocal social interactions, and restricted and repetitive behaviors associated with a diagnosis of ASD. In this two-day session, participants will learn more about the administration, scoring, and interpretation of the ADOS-2.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Teacher - Special Education
This session is for licensed or certified personnel only.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 5/26/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson ESC 11
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 5/25/2023 8:00 am
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)