Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE - 29342
This session uses TEA resources to summarize the amendments to 19 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 1040(c)(9) and eligibility criteria for specific learning disability (SLD). In addition, participants will examine key updates to the Texas Dyslexia Handbook 2021 related to evaluation, which (1) states the evaluation procedures for dyslexia as a specific learning disability under federal and state law, (2) reviews the required and additional data to gather and interpret for an evaluation for dyslexia, and (3) outlines the role of the multidisciplinary team to review data for the determination of dyslexia as a specific learning disability.
Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)