Helping Them Show What They Know: Improving Executive/Regulatory Functions "Virtual" - 29340
Executive functioning difficulties are evident in most conditions cared for by school psychologists and Educational Diagnosticians; therefore, staff must have a firm foundation in the topic. This discussion will focus on recent developments in our understanding of EF, including concepts and theory, assessment approaches, and -- most importantly -- evidence-based interventions for improving EF. This workshop will answer the following questions about EF: What is it? How do I assess for it? What can I do about it?
LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Teacher - Special Education, Diagnosticians
Virtual link will be sent out 3 days prior.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Assessing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Virtual
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Diversity for LSSPs - Virtual
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Ethics for LSSPs - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- Understanding Emotional Disturbance and Evidence-Based Practices for Teaching Replacement Behaviors