Emotional Disturbance, Trauma, and the Pandemic " Face to Face or Virtual" - 29268
This session will look at the history and definition of an emotional disturbance (ED) and explore trends in ED identification. We will define Social Maladjustment and how it relates to ED and discuss trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES) and how they may relate to the identification of ED.
LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Diagnosticians, Teacher - Special Education
Virtual Link will be sent out 3 business days prior.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Assessing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Virtual
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Diversity for LSSPs - Virtual
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Ethics for LSSPs - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- Understanding Emotional Disturbance and Evidence-Based Practices for Teaching Replacement Behaviors