Emotional Disturbance, Trauma, and the Pandemic " Face to Face or Virtual" - 29268
This session will look at the history and definition of an emotional disturbance (ED) and explore trends in ED identification. We will define Social Maladjustment and how it relates to ED and discuss trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES) and how they may relate to the identification of ED.
LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Diagnosticians, Teacher - Special Education
Virtual Link will be sent out 3 business days prior.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders in the Schools Under the BASC-3 Model - Virtual
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- LSSP Leadership Collaborative - Virtual
- MIGDAS-2: Evaluating for ASD Using the MIGDAS-2
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)