Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2022: Lighting the Way - 29258
Pack up your gear and join us for an adventure-filled day of learning at the 2nd Annual Early Childhood Summer Conference. We will set up camp at Camp Ignite. Pitch your tent to engage in a variety of topics and content areas, including social-emotional learning, engaging families, meeting the needs of all learners, and emergent literacy and math. Join our experienced learning guides for a variety of sessions, campfire stories, and make-and-take trail hikes.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Look Who's Talking? Promoting Student Discourse in Elementary Math
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)