Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2022: Lighting the Way - 29258
Pack up your gear and join us for an adventure-filled day of learning at the 2nd Annual Early Childhood Summer Conference. We will set up camp at Camp Ignite. Pitch your tent to engage in a variety of topics and content areas, including social-emotional learning, engaging families, meeting the needs of all learners, and emergent literacy and math. Join our experienced learning guides for a variety of sessions, campfire stories, and make-and-take trail hikes.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 - Virtual
- Building Bridges: New Prekindergarten Guidelines - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)