Human Trafficking - CPE Credit Only - 29235
Every year, millions of men, women, and children are trafficked worldwide. It can happen in any community and victims can be of any age, race, gender, or nationality. This session is intended to teach us (1) how to recognize and provide help to students who may be involved in trafficking and (2) how to educate all students to help prevent them from becoming victims.
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 7/13/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sonya Brooks Unbound Now
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2022 9:00 am
- Disaster Preparedness & Crisis Response Evaluation - Virtual
- Human Trafficking - LPC Credit Only
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2022 - CPE CREDIT
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- School Counselor PLC (LPC CREDIT) - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) - LPC CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only