ZOOM Learning Community (ZLC): Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math, Grades 6-12 - 29066
Where does this go? Clothesline Math is a tactile way to represent a number line. The ZLC professional learning series is our way of delivering professional development when it's convenient for your team. Once you have registered for the session, ESC Region 11 will contact you to set up an appointment to meet during your team's PLC. This session offers continuing support throughout the course "R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math for Grades 6-12."
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Castleberry ISD) - Texas Home Learning Secondary Math Training
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving for Grades 6-12 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 2 - Web-Based Activities (@ Mansfield ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Using the 5 Practices for Math Discourse (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian and Geographer: World Cultures
- Writing Appropriate Measurable Postsecondary Goals - Virtual