Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - 29035
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Fine Arts Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood: "I Love Worksheets!" ...said No Student Ever - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Dramatic Play Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Sensory Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Writing Center - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives in Pre-K-2
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training