TREC Talks - Spring 2022 - 29031
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based on TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. This session will focus on End-of-Year procedures. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- ESC Region 11 Dyslexia Therapist Training - Cohort 1 - Year 2
- Introduction to an IEP
- Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators
- Special Education Directors - 2023 Summer Synergy Collaboration
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2023
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals