Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Reading Domain - 29021
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Emergent Literacy: Reading domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Elementary Classrooms
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Literature + Math + Art for Young Learners - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual