Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Reading Domain - 29021
Join us on the Pre-K Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Emergent Literacy: Reading domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Building Bridges: New Prekindergarten Guidelines - Virtual
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives
- Playful Writing in the Pre-K-2 Classroom - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- What's New with the Prekindergarten Guidelines
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)