DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual - 28955
Day 2 focuses on Online Testing and Local Assessments. Use local data in DMAC to efficiently drive student growth and improve instruction. Create quality assessments aligned to STAAR standards using the TAG test item bank and collect data in TEKScore (via Online tests, OMR or Plain Paper test forms, or manual data entry). Effortlessly analyze results by customizing the options of your favorite reports under the one-click settings included with the Teacher Dashboards.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC user, or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC; bring your own laptop or device
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Administrator Look-fors and Observation & Feedback Coaching in a Clasroom with EBs
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual