Introduction to Co-Teaching Virtual - 28819
Join us as we explore co-teaching, an instructional delivery model on a continuum. We will explore the roles and responsibilities, establish a common vocabulary, define co-teaching as it relates to collaboration, and increase knowledge of the six co-teaching approaches.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 11/29/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11, Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 11/30/2021 9:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite (fall 2021) - Online
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- Zearn Training for Tutors - Virtual