Introduction to Co-Teaching - 28819
Co-Teaching is a collaborative approach that meets the needs of students with disabilities in the general education setting. Participants will receive an overview of the co-teaching models and explore the development of the co-teaching relationship. Effective models of co-teaching enhance the quality of instruction by providing teachers an opportunity to collaborate and share their expertise through learner-centered reflection. Join us as we explore this special education service available on a continuum of services for students with disabilities. Expectation: Co-Teachers will attend the same session together for maximum benefit.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 7/11/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11, Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2022 9:00 am
- 9/8/2022 9:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- DRSR Children's Books: Literature That Saves Lives
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- Introduction to Co-teaching -Weatherford ISD
- Introduction to Inquiry-Based Learning
- Learning AMPLIFied: A Look into Unit and Lesson Internalization Using Amplify Resources
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- TEKS Resource System Mini Conference