Advanced Facilitation of the IEP - 28762
ARD Committee meetings are designed to be a collaborative process; however, these meetings can sometimes become contentious and require the presence of an impartial member to help navigate the decision-making process. This session will focus on how a facilitator can improve communication, defuse tensions, increase trust, and create positive working relationships between all stakeholders. Join us as we learn about Facilitated IEP Meetings (ARD meetings) and how they can be used to increase the probability of reaching an agreed-upon IEP through greater clarity, mutual understanding, and shared ownership. We will also discuss how ARD Facilitation is beneficial if you want to learn ways to make your meetings more efficient, productive, and timely.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Diagnosticians, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel
Canvas Course Facilitating the IEP, #29033 must have been completed prior to this session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Impact Coaching
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person