Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28751
This two-day session will focus on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives, and collecting data for reporting progress. It was developed for special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff member responsible for drafting a student's Individual Education Program (IEP) and implementing it within a local education agency (LEA) environment. The content and materials are developed by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Collection Development for Beginners
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- Instruction in an Inclusive Classroom with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations
- The Road to UDL