Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course Online - 28739
With a goal to increase the number of certified bilingual teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques. The supplemental test is one part of a two-test requirement for bilingual certification. PLEASE NOTE: This is an online, self-paced course administered through Canvas. Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) that ESC Region 11 uses to provide online and blended learning opportunities.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 12/17/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/18/2021 8:00 am
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Book Creator Series - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Virtual
- Secondary Blended Learning Academy
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- Utilizing Sheltered Instruction in a Bilingual Classroom - Virtual