Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators - 28621
In this session, participants will learn the components of English learner progress monitoring and acquire knowledge of the state and federal requirements for EL progress monitoring. In the second half of this session, participants will examine processes for using EL progress monitoring data to set appropriate language goals for individual English learners. Participants will be given opportunities throughout the session to apply the learning and plan for their own implementation of an EL progress monitoring system.
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching PLCs in Early Childhood - Virtual
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended