NWEA - MAP Growth Basics - 28615
Learn about key MAP Growth characteristics such as RIT scores, adaptive assessment, instructional level, normative data for both achievement and growth, and state proficiency projections. Experience the MAP Growth test as a student does, learn how to set up and proctor the test, and discuss the importance of preparing students for this type and purpose of assessment. Learn how MAP Growth data connects to instruction, review key MAP Growth reports, and discover MAP Growth resources. Make plans to attend either the morning session beginning at 8:00 a.m. or the afternoon session beginning at 1:00 p.m. Space is limited. Sign up quickly.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Dyslexia Interventionist, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
NWEA user or interest in becoming an NWEA user
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 3: Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL: An Administrator's View - Virtual
- First-Year Assistant Principal Academy 2021-2022
- Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators