SOS - Spotlight on Strategies (Discovery Education) - 28522
See all the educator supports right inside of Discovery Education's SOS Instructional Strategies, a creative series presented by teachers for teachers that utilizes a variety of digital media with research-based strategies. From working with students on inferencing and prediction to finding new ways for them to master academic vocabulary, the Discovery Education Spotlight on Strategies series is here for you! Administrators: These are also phenomenal for use with faculty meanings. Come join us! Presented by Kristy Vincent from Discovery Education. **This session will be offered on two different dates. You will only need to attend one session as the content will be the same each time.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Librarians, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Book Creator Series - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Collaborating for Student Success: Develop a Work-Based Learning Model - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting - Online
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview -- Virtual - Virtual
- Secondary Blended Learning Academy
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual