Hearing Screener Certification - 28425
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 201-6338. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Awesome P.E.
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Elementary Blended-Learning Academy
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- The Road to UDL