ECSE Leadership Collaboration - 28403
Are you an Early Childhood leader in a school district or charter school looking for an opportunity to network with others in a similar position? Come join us for a time of information, networking, and sharing ideas about High-Quality Early Childhood Education. ESC Region 11 staff will provide Early Childhood updates from TEA and share future early-learning opportunities. The focus of this meeting will be on Early Childhood Special Education. This meeting will be held in an in-person format (face-to-face).
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 1/7/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/7/2022 9:00 am
- 4/1/2022 9:00 am
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual