State Accountability System Webinars - Domain III Closing the Gaps Live Online - 25338
Our second webinar series will cover all aspects of Domain III: Closing the Gaps for those new to accountability or needing a refresher. Topics will include calculations, methodology, and indicators. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Coordinators, Directors, Principals, Assistant Principals
Those new to the accountability system.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 6/16/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2020 9:00 am
- Accountability Training and Calculating - A-F Work Session
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting - Remote Viewing - Live Online
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting
- Deaf Education Administrators Leadership Meeting for NEW Administrators
- District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) Academy - A Webinar Series - Live Online
- Elementary ELAR TEKS Resource System Planning Day
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (May)
- Secondary ELAR TEKS Resource System Planning Day
- Special Education Evaluation Webinar Series: Speech and Language Evaluation For Yong ELLs
- State Accountability System Webinars - Domain II School Progress - Live Online