R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Clothesline Math for Grades 6-12 Online - 28091
Where does this go? Clothesline Math is a tactile way to represent a number line. Beyond sequencing numbers, this strategy can be used in a diverse and visual way to represent several mathematical skills. This session is a must for middle school and Algebra 1 teachers.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 59
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/11/2021 8:30 am
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems for Grades 6-12 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Sheltered Instruction Academy 2-Day (for Secondary)
- SOS for Social Studies - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Understanding the Federal Budget: Debt and Deficits