R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles for Grades 6-12 Online - 28090
How am I going to TOUCH the equation? Using the dynamic tool Algebra Tiles, participants are going to discuss and use strategies on how to build Pre-Algebra and Algebra concepts concretely using skills from elementary. This session is a must for middle school, Algebra 1 teachers, and anyone working with students struggling with the Math STAAR or End-of-Course exam.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 7/31/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/11/2021 8:30 am
- (Castleberry ISD) - Texas Home Learning Secondary Math Training
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual
- Mentor Texts: How Readers Become Writers
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 2 - Web-Based Activities (@ Mansfield ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Math at your Fingertips - Tactile Learning (@ Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Using the 5 Practices for Math Discourse (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: What's NOT Wrong with Mistakes (@ Lake Dallas ISD)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1
- Vertical Alignment in the K-12 ELAR Writing Process