Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery - 28080
I don't remember using this! The tools of mathematics have changed. This session will discuss the prominent math-specific technology platforms and the available free resources to support teachers. We will discuss the role of technology and how the new and exciting tools can enhance instruction. This session is paired with Rookie School: "Talking Math" Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math offered in the afternoon. You are welcome to register for one or both!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- NWEA - MAP Growth Basics
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong