Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT) - Updates including MAP - 21 - 27957
In addition to receiving the proper school bus safety education, bus drivers are required to hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) in order to operate a bus. In February 2022, federal requirements take effect (MAP - 21). Transportation directors, transportation safety trainers, superintendents, principals, and others who train are invited to attend. This course is designed to equip trainers with the curriculum and strategies to oversee and train others who are in need of passing the CDL test. Instructors will model hands-on instruction and provide effective, best-practice strategies that have proven to be beneficial to drivers taking and passing all parts of the CDL test. Participants will also learn about additional training requirements as a result of MAP - 21.
Directors, Assistant Principals, Bus Drivers, Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
School bus driver trainer.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- CTE Leadership Academy - Come Grow with Me
- EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE)
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - Virtual
- LPAC Framework Q&A for Returning Bilingual/ESL District Leaders - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual