Accountability Series: Graduation - 27950
Participants will learn how graduation plays into the accountability system, from the Student Achievement and Closing the Gaps Domain to the various assessments for graduation.
Counselors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors
High School and District Level administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 19
Registration Deadline 5/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Deputy Exec. Director Assistant for Instructional Services
Offered Again On
- 5/31/2023 1:00 pm
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Preference Assessments
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- McKinney-Vento Liaison Regional Meeting - Virtual
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual