English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - 27874
This virtual session provides a high-level overview of the Texas Education Agency's Getting Started Guide for the EL program implementation rubrics and tools to conduct a self-evaluation. This session is intended for various stakeholders who may participate in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. The overview will include the foundation, purpose, and organization of the rubrics and tools. In addition, we will cover the preparation, process, and implementation using the rubrics and tools.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- CCMR Connections - EVERMAN ISD ONLY
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual