Accelerated Instruction: The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? Virtual - 27843
During this two-part webinar session, participants will learn the purpose of Accelerated Instruction and Intensive Programs of Instruction. In addition, participants will understand the who, when, where, and how when writing and implementing Accelerated and Intensive Programs of Instruction. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Only one person per a team needs to register here. All other team members will register through a different link.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/29/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2C
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11, Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT) - Updates including MAP - 21
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE)
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual